How You Can Help
The Women’s Shelter operates on a small budget with only four full-time employees, thus we rely heavily on community support. Without the donations and volunteer support from the community we would not be able to provide such a comprehensive program.
- Volunteers are always needed to run errands, answer phones, and assist with other small projects.
- We are always seeking licensed counselors and other professionals to donate their time to our intensive counseling, educational and life skill programs.
- If you would like to contribute goods (non-perishable food, paper goods, office supplies, cleaning supplies, etc) please contact us between 9am and 4pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Monetary donations are used to help with the daily operational costs of the shelter.
- A unique gift is transferring stock shares to The Women's Shelter. If you are interested please contact: Larry McManus at 919-942-8145.
- This website allows for safe on-line donations.
These donations allow us to continue to expand our mission. Because we are a non-profit organization, donations of goods, professional time, or money are tax deductible.
To donate online, securely, please click the donate button below...